Monday, November 15, 2010

It's still Monday in Washington State, so technically this post is on time!

I have worked like crazy on my Behavioral Setting, and I think I have my floor plans complete, but I just need to fix the roof and I will start my sketch model throwaway number two!

Basic Floor Plans




West side of the Behavioral Setting without the driveway covering.


East side of the Behavioral Setting without the deck and details.
Southwest side of the Behavioral Setting.
North Side of the Behavioral Setting. Emphasizes how the roof layout works.


These renderings in sketchup were mainly done to help visualize how the roof should look. I know that it is a simple roof, without anything extremely overdone or extravagant, but I will take any input on whether it will work or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment