Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One week Isn't too late is it?

The week of November 29, I mainly worked on my Industrial Design all week as much as possible. On Tuesday night, I stayed up extra late taking pictures of my Behavioral Setting and working on my portfolio. Wednesday I went to the Ranch to get my Final Industrial Design cut out and I actually was not able to work on it and had to go back later. Thursday I went to the Ranch again to finish my Design, and got very close, but had to leave it over night to finish it on Friday. Thursday night I stayed up late again to take pictures of all my projects I have done in this class. I would say that this week was one of the most exhausting weeks of my life even though this was just a glimpse of it. I survived though, and that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment