Monday, September 6, 2010

More Photography

I took this picture in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada during the spring.
I used a high ISO with an extremely long exposure. All the lights in that particular room were turned off except for the lamp. I then stood in front of the camera on the right side for half the exposure, then switched to the other side for the other half. This is one picture, not two merged. Edited in Photoshop.
This is a picture of the Oak tree in my backyard when it snowed in Dallas in the middle of March. It was taken during the middle of the night and the moon was pretty bright. I used a high ISO and a longer exposure than usual. I did edit this picture in Photoshop by changing it to a black and white photo, then putting a bluish-white layer that gives it a silvery look to it with 5% Opacity.
I took each Picture with different settings on the camera to give it the effect I was looking for. I then edited each one in Photoshop to give the picture a more dramatic effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment